Facebook Live allows you to: “Broadcast to the largest audience in the world with the camera in your pocket.” It is a way to post in real time from your phone or desktop and instantly reach your target market. All this happens in real time.
Here are a few tips you can follow to launch a successful Facebook Live session.
- For starters, let people know ahead of time when you are going to broadcast.
- Secondly, check to make sure that you have a strong signal before going live. WiFi tends to work best, but if you can’t find a nearby network, you will want to jump on a 4G network to Go Live. If you have a weak signal, the ‘Go Live’ button will be grayed out.
Facebook Live Demo
- Write a compelling description before going live. A great description will capture your customers’ attention and help them understand what your broadcast is about. The first impression counts, and this applies also to social media.
- When you Go Live, add a Call To Action session, where you ask your viewers to follow you and receive notifications the next time you go live. Your audience will be thrilled to hear you mention their name and answer their questions when you are live. Address them by their names, and respond to their comments.
- Another tip to note, Broadcast for longer periods of time to reach more people.The longer you broadcast, the more likely people are to discover and invite their friends on Facebook to watch the video. We recommend that you go live for at least 10 minutes, and you can stay live for up to four hours.
Finally, be creative and go live often. Go live frequently – to keep your audience engaged.